Posted 6 years, 1 month ago at 5:33 am. 50 comments
Watching Survivor: Gabon last night, and out pops Marcus Lehman’s penis. It was flapping in and out of the pants he wasn’t wearing while he raced to roll one of two large testicles to show host, Jeff Probst. Marcus’ flailing penis distracted me from watching the game itself and the only other thing I remember is Gillian spending more time running away from her ball instead of pushing it.
Anyway, back to Marcus. His full name is Marcus Alvarez Lehman. He is 29-years-old, a doctor, was chosen as Cosmopolitan Mag’s Georgia’s top bachelor in 2006, is intelligent, articulate and is a huge fan of Survivor. While responding to a question about gameplay on Survivor, he said, “… I have a lot of things to ‘hide’ in a game like this”. Apparently his cock isn’t one of them.
Update: Humorously, CBS says that Marcus’s penis slip was “virtually undetectable“. That’s not very nice CBS. Especially considering that, as the now famous video below clearly shows, it’s quite delectable, I mean detectible. Since CBS chose to retro-blur his wiener in their online video, I’m afraid this video is one of the few remaining recordings of Survivor’s best moment, ever.
See Marcus Lehman’s uncensored penis slip video
Here is the video clip of Survivor: Gabon’s famous penis slip. Thanks Marcus!
Other nude photos of Marcus and other male tribe members strolling around in their underwear, taking them off and swimming naked in one of Gabon’s mosquito infested ponds:
Share Marcus Lehman’s penis post
Ok, we’re ghetto, so to share this video post, copy the post URL below and then spread it like
the flu it’s hot. You can also use the ‘ShareThis’ link beneath the title of this post above.
Other sites exposing Male Celebrities and Reality Stars:
Open CBS: Survivor Marcus Lehman in a new window
CBS Survivor: Gabon – Earth’s Last Eden wrote:
Marcus Alvarez Lehman (28-years-old)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Marcus Lehman, a young doctor from Jacksonville, Fla. considers himself mentally and physically prepared to compete for his chance to be the sole SURVIVOR.
Recognized as the state of Georgia’s hottest bachelor by Cosmopolitan Magazine in 2006, Lehman strives to achieve the highest levels in all areas of life.
A rower and graduate of Harvard University, Marcus went on to finish medical school at Emory University while developing his interest in triathlons. The single resident physician of Cuban-American descent will eventually work as an anesthesiologist after he completes specialty training, but also continues to develop his interest in medical reporting and acts as a spokesman for preventative medicine.
Marcus describes himself as a romantic who enjoys exercising, playing music, cooking and fine wine, not to mention doing some flirting on his way to finding the perfect girl. Marcus hopes he will be able to use his charm and physical prowess to make it far in the game.
Lehman’s birthday is October 3, 1979.
Other news, blogs and forum sites discussing Marcus Lehman’s penis slip on Survivor Gabon
- Survivor Gabon: The gay contestant and the hottie’s penis
- Marcus Lehman’s penis exposed on Survivor Gabon
- Oh no they didn’t – Survivor: Gabon penis flash!
- CBS calls Marcus’ penis “virtually undetectable”
- Charlie … really wants to see the elephant | Update: Marcus exposed ….
- Survivor Sucks – I saw Marcus’s penis: Now with 40% more flop
- CBS edits, pulls challenge video even as Google searches are lead by Marcus Lehman’s penis
- ‘Survivor’ penis shot angers Parents Group
- Survivor Gabon: Marcus – Did anyone see him running around in his boxer briefs? Looks like this guy is packing!
- Survivor Gabon (Fall 2008)
- Will you ’Survive’ if you don’t see Marcus Lehman’s penis?
- ‘Survivor: Gabon’ brings the P33N
- PeePee Gate
- Penis slip-on Survivor Gabon
- Other hotties – Survivor penis
- 17 blog reactions on Marcus Lehman’s penis
- Survivor: Turtle pokin’ out
- Survivor Gabon: Penis Slip
- Marcus voted out, says “even my penis was surprised to see itself on TV”
- Survivor Gabon: Marcus & Charlie (Behind the Scenes)
If you like this post, then subscribe to the RSS feed